Sellers who have been on Amazon know that buyers’ shopping behavior is largely determined by keyword searches. In other words, when a customer buys a product, if the keywords entered by Amazon match the keywords set by the seller's product well, Amazon will give priority to the product! Therefore, in one sentence, the more accurate the keyword setting, the more product exposure. The following is to share with sellers how to collect keywords and related precautions?
Most sellers don’t put much effort into carefully researching keywords, and instead spend time on a few store operations skills every day. The result is that sellers do a lot of advertising, but find that the results are poor, which may be because of your keywords! So, how should we quickly and effectively acquire effective keywords?
1. How to collect keywords, the following are some small methods for collecting keywords, for reference only.
1. For the understanding of the product, write all the keywords (accurate or touching) that can be thought of about the product.
2. Search for the keywords written above in the Amazon search box. The keywords recommended by the drop-down are also one of the sources. Collect them first.
3. Check similar product listings (competitor listings) to see if other sellers listings also collect keywords included in the title and description.
4. Gather from reviews (whether it's a competitor or you) reviews are on it, buyers' reviews may use product terms they're used to, at this point, you can collect them.
5. Keywords in the category (category) where the product is located, collect!
6. When we advertise, the Amazon platform will not recommend some high-exposure hot words, but they can also be collected.
7. Also collected through third-party channels, such as Google.
8. There are many keyword generation software on the market now, which is also a channel.
9. Not only can you collect keywords on Amazon, you can also collect keywords from platforms such as Wish, eBay, and AliExpress on Amazon. Will you only buy things on one platform? No, I believe foreigners will not, they will also shop around.
10. With such a population, there are many local e-commerce companies in every country except Amazon. When the seller is free, you can search this channel to see what others are selling, search for popular keywords in the search box, then collect them and learn from your own listings.
Second, write key words.
1. When the keywords are collected, we cannot keep the keywords moldy. Sell it when it's time to sell, but you need to pay attention to how you use it.
2. The thinking of foreigners is that no matter the simpler the keyword, the better, the longer the keyword, the less people like to use it. Don't think that your keyword contains all the features of your product, and it can bypass the earth and product. Exposure is high and the result is the opposite. At this point, try not to use long keywords, preferably phrases or words.
3. Don't repeat keywords, don't use too many repetitions, take up the pit.
4. In order, we should write the highest and most accurate product relevance first, from near to far, the words must be written correctly.
5. Although the keywords should be concise and clear, but not even the buyer may not know abbreviations.
6. There is no keyword that is always popular, and Feng Shui has to take turns. What should I do? Combine data to continuously optimize, so as to ensure the accuracy of keywords and ensure that buyers can find your products.
7. When the festival is approaching, please grasp the keywords of the festival, such as Halloween and Christmas, to attract a wave of traffic to your products.
Article source: exness foreign exchange platform