Under the tide of bans, sellers are shivering, worrying about their accounts being banned, and thinking hard on the other: How to create a popular listing without evaluation?
God closes a door for you and opens a window for you! The following billions of data will share with you: the method of creating a popular listing without evaluation – QA.
1. What is Amazon QA?
In addition to product evaluation, QA is the section that can best reflect product value and promote product sales.
Amazon QA is designed so that buyers who shop at the front desk can ask any questions about the product, and then Amazon will notify the seller of the product or some people who have bought the product to answer the question, and when Amazon gets the answer, it will be emailed to notify the question. At the same time, the questions and answers will be displayed at the front desk for reference by future shoppers, which can allow buyers to make more suitable decisions for them and improve the shopping experience.
According to statistics, 90% of consumers will carefully browse Amazon QA before purchasing a product. QA is equivalent to the question and answer section, and buyers will raise their doubts. If the product title, picture, and description are the packaging instructions of the product from the seller's point of view, then Amazon QA is a clear summary of the product from the customer's point of view. Therefore, to create an excellent listing, in addition to paying attention to reviews, there is also QA! The reason why Amazon QA occupies a pivotal position in terms of the overall weight of listings is because the user stickiness and interactivity of this section are very high.
As far as products are concerned, if there are more than 3 QAs on Amazon, the Amazon platform will automatically limit the time in the product listing, but if there are less than 3, it will not be displayed.
2. Why is QA Q&A important?
1. QA buried keywords. All the text places in Listing can bury keywords. If you bury the keywords you want to lay out in QA. This is a bonus to the weight of the search.
2. In QA, we can cleverly use some skills to link our products with the big names in our category. So that you can rub into the traffic of big names. Then you will do better than the competition.
3. Taobao buyers and sellers can communicate through Want Want in a timely manner, but Amazon cannot. Amazon has no third-party customer service to answer these questions, and emails are too slow.
Buyers usually place an order after reading the description and then reading the reviews. However, customers have problems in the process of purchasing, such as color difference, whether the shoe size is too large, etc., so how to solve these problems?
At this time, the importance of QA Q&A is reflected. The biggest difference between QA Q&A and Review is that QA is about quality, not quantity, while Review focuses more on quantity.
The quantity of QA does not have much impact on the ranking of links, but the quality of QA will directly affect the seller's order.
There are now two forms of QA, one is to ask questions using the buyer's account, and the other is to ask questions through the service provider. After asking a question, randomly assign the question to the buyer or store seller who bought the product, and be aware that QA also brings negative answers.
3. How to reply and optimize QA?
After the customer asks the product, Amazon will randomly invite some accounts that have purchased the product to send the customer's question email, and then click the link in the email to reply.
If the Amazon seller wants to reply to QA, it also needs to receive the email before replying. If not, it can only wait for the buyer to reply (you can also register several buyer accounts by yourself, and then reply to QA).
1. Collect high-frequency problems of competing products: List the pain points and product defects of all problems in detail in QA, pay attention to professional responses, and show an attitude of striving for improvement.
2. Collect the problems encountered by buyers: especially the functional problems of the product. Questions and answers to questions: In terms of questions, first list the pain points, arrange at least 2 questions, and put the questions in the first or second position. In terms of reply, for the defects that cannot be solved at present, we must arrange QA to reduce buyer complaints.
3. Sorting of QA: Sellers should support or oppose QA, so that good QA can be arranged on the homepage.
4. Negative information: If you have bad questions, you can choose not to answer them for the time being. Because QA is only displayed when there are questions and responses.
Summary: If the bad question has been answered by the buyer, the seller can make a correct response, or can contact the good buyer to give the correct response, and dilute the user's awareness of negative information with a large number of positive responses. However, if the negative information violates the platform policy, the seller can choose to report it.
Fourth, QA optimization considerations
As shown below. If you can't find the email, try searching for the keyword answer in the email to find the email Amazon sent you Can you answer this question….
1. You can't ask and answer by yourself, that is to say, sellers can't ask questions by themselves. They need the buyer's account to ask questions. Sellers only have the authority to answer. Of course, if the seller uses his buyer's account to ask questions, You need to pay attention to the ip used by the computer.
2. Amazon has adjusted the questioning requirements for QA. Buyers who have not purchased more than $50 within 12 months cannot ask questions.
3. Don't brush qa a lot, and control the quantity and progress;
4. Do not post advertising content and do not promote products in Amazon qa.
5. Don't pile up keywords, you can insert keywords appropriately, but you can't deliberately pile them up;
6. If there is a negative answer, you need to quickly supplement the answer, or put other questions to the front to avoid the negative impact of this question;
7. You can find the buyer's account to reply, which is more convincing;
Finally, I need to say something special: Amazon QA has no limit on the number of QAs, but if we operate by ourselves, there are few evaluations but there are many QAs, which is very abnormal, and Amazon's engine monitoring will also find that you are manipulating QA , the consequences are unimaginable. Now Amazon is constantly cracking down on sellers.
Therefore, we must do a good job in QA optimization to improve the conversion of products, which are all very important steps. But also remember some taboos, never touch the red line.
The above is the introduction of "How does Amazon create a popular listing without evaluation?". It is also a good way to bury words and optimize listings through QA. Especially in extraordinary times, the bottom line of the platform must not be touched. (Amazon Advertising Tools Free Registration Link:)