(1) Current situation of off-site promotion
The basic process of promotion "setting discounts – screening groups – contacting posts" will not go into details here, "screening groups" is a particularly important part, which is also a factor that many sellers are willing to send real money to service providers to post ( High-quality groups) So, how do you generally "screen groups"?
"X Product Angle"
1. Price: Literally
2. Performance: look at the main image/video, look at the difference
3. Channels: Look at the channels that have been done outside the station before and see the effect
"Y Group Angle"
1. Crowd base: how many people
2. Audience Type: Who
3. Admin: It is very important who can cooperate with the poster. In the same group, the effect of posting by different people is different.
4. Posts: Look at the number of posts every day, what type of products the popular people choose, and see if there are any follow-ups, if the groups that allow follow-ups are basically "spicy chickens"
/I believe that many people will go through the "product-group" carefully before arranging to post it. However, there are still cases where the effect is not as expected/
We, have seen, encountered:
Seller: The service provider channel is not good. They are all free groups/spicy chicken groups, or send a lot of groups with less cost control. Otherwise, why are there so few groups with hundreds of thousands of people?
Service provider: The seller's product price is not good, the discounted price is too high, or the product performance is not good, there is no difference…. Otherwise, why don't you make an order?
/No matter how you replace "X" and "Y", the effect of reissue still does not meet expectations, and finally breaks up/
Since the development of off-site promotion, there are a lot of people who have gone through this process N times. It is like the relationship between "product selection" and "operation". What matters is "X" or "Y"?It seems like a paradox
(2) How to test posts
Can there be such a thing outside the station, like an operation auxiliary plug-in, which can see some data of the product, can reduce the trial and error cost of operation, and improve the efficiency of obtaining results? Here I recommend you to use Creator Studio
Creator Studio Creator Center
1. Introduction: There is a Facebook post testing tool "Post Testing" here, we mainly focus on this, the PC-side portal: /creatorstudio
2. Mechanism: Create twin posts, then send those posts to a small audience and see which one works well. These posts are not posted to the page, they are only shown to a sample of the audience, so don't worry about following.Once the effect is posted, it will automatically be displayed on the page and shown to all audiences in the group
3. Benefits: Evaluate the popularity of the post in the group, and give corresponding suggestions based on audience behavior feedback, what content attracts them to participate in your Deals post
For example, the main image: side display vs front display
For example packaging: two packs of data vs a single pack of data cables
Example copy: Craft beer glasses vs European beer glasses
Through the above, we can create popular posts in the group according to the point that the audience likes, and improve the overall conversion rate. In this way, operating costs can be controlled for effective promotion, and there is no need to test groups (demining) multiple times.
4. Setting: We mainly explain the Deals post of "picture + discount information" here, because there are many sellers of general goods, and the buyers of general goods have a less long wait-and-see period, and they are not strong when shopping, and the variability is low. Posts are more suitable for graphic display, and now popular off-site promotion posts are basically this module
Enter the PC-side portal above, and find "Content Iibrary-Post testing" on the left
Then click "Start Testing Now" on the right
"Create Post Test" select "image" here
Note: Set more than two groups of twin stickers to use this tool (recommended for more than four groups, as experimental group/control group)
After clicking "Publish Test", a window to fill in the information will pop up, we fill in according to our needs
Note: The test time should be set above the average online time (there are differences between each group. The data on the graph is for reference only)
Continue after checking
"Schedule Test" is released regularly (just fill in as needed, I usually test at night in the United States, and the number of FB online is peak during that time)
Click "Publish Test" to submit
Go back to the interface to check whether it takes effect (the copywriting should be careful to avoid offensive, political and other keywords, otherwise it will be killed and posted, and the group will be blocked)
wait for data
Finally, I would like to ask you a question: How to set up the "experimental group/control group" will be more intuitive?
Welcome to leave a message below
/I am Jingcheng, I am raising my own FB group, welcome to communicate with us/