Now the Amazon platform not only ranks products and stores, but also ranks listings. Different rankings have different influencing factors. Next, let’s follow everyone to understand what factors affect Amazon’s listing rankings.
1. Seller weight
Amazon Seller Weight is related to Amazon-controlled seller metrics, such as Listings and Buy Box. The circumstances under which product returns are processed, the time a seller makes a sale, and seller ratings all affect a seller’s weight on Amazon.
It’s worth noting that if your product catalog is huge, you will tend to offer more products to different customer segments. Therefore, assuming the seller handles the product well and receives good reviews, it can greatly increase the seller's weight.
Focus on getting more product views. It can get more views for your product on Amazon official website, partners, affiliated websites, which will make your organic ranking higher.
It’s worth noting that while increasing your exposure, make sure your product is relevant and placed in the right category. Increase product views the right way by focusing on the best customer search terms.
3. Click rate
The click-through rate is the ratio of listing visitors to total impressions. Compelling product images and titles are very important to increase your product click-through rate.
4. Sales ranking
Sellers can go to the BSR list to see their sales rankings. The sales rankings reflect the sales of your products. The list is updated every hour, which is helpful for sellers to check their sales rankings in real time. Your high ranking means that your sales are also high, and the higher your sales, the more it means that your products are in line with the market and meet the demands of consumers.
Not only that, but you can also check your competitors' sales in real time in this list, understand their sales strategies, and adjust your own strategies in time.
Amazon Review is a customer review system and an important factor for sellers to evaluate the market. It can not only help consumers understand product information more specifically, but also help sellers better understand customers' thoughts.
Moreover, the number of reviews also determines the popularity of the product. If the product is more popular with consumers, consumers will naturally leave corresponding reviews, and vice versa, if the product dislikes consumers, they will also leave comments here. leave traces. Whether it is a positive review or a negative review, it is information that sellers cannot ignore.
Generally speaking, product review scores affect rankings. The higher the score, the higher the ranking, and the lower the score, the lower the ranking.
On the Amazon platform, the higher the ranking, the more exposure you will get, and the greater the possibility of conversion in the end, so this is why many sellers and friends are constantly improving the ranking of their stores and products.
What are the risks of evaluating self-supporting accounts?
There are certain technical thresholds for the evaluation of self-supporting numbers, and the technical requirements for personnel are relatively high. The main risks of doing a self-support account include the following aspects:
1. Evaluation environment system. First of all, you must have a stable evaluation environment system, which is the basis of self-supporting accounts. If your system is unstable, not to mention wasting time, it will have a great impact on the success rate, and the low cost of the success rate will increase accordingly.
2. Success rate. Now that we have a stable system, how to increase the success rate. This is also the most important thing. There are many skills in the whole process from registration to order payment. Failure to do well in any link will affect the success rate.
3. Cost. With a stable system and a high success rate, we have to consider how to reduce costs. What needs to be noted in the evaluation of Amazon's self-supporting account is to control the ratio of orders and comments.
What do you need to prepare for self-support number assessment:
1. US mailbox, used to register Amazon buyer account
2. U.S. credit card or gift card, used to pay the order amount
3. U.S. delivery address, used to sign for the order product
4. The network environment system, IP address, and hardware equipment environment of the United States are used to simulate real Americans placing orders locally
The above are some resources and requirements on the hardware. After having the hardware, there are certain skills such as registering and ordering, browsing and purchasing. Whether it is Amazon, Ali International, AliExpress, wish, Lazada, shopee, Wal-Mart, eBay, OZON and other cross-border platforms, it is the most cost-effective and effective way to obtain reviews and sales through self-support account evaluation, but self-support The number evaluation technology has a certain technical threshold. There are also a lot of resources that need to be prepared, especially to test orders for your own store, the security of the environment, the maintenance period of the account, the number of orders placed, how to maintain the account safely, how to control and evaluate the store, how to advertise, the entire process and The system must be known, not a blind test order. Sellers should learn more before setting up their own evaluation team and find a professional technical team to cooperate with.