In the era of visual aesthetics, if you want your products to get off the Amazon page, you need to have a good page to attract buyers to buy. Therefore, a good listing needs to be both internal and external, so that buyers can have a more in-depth understanding of your products. Sellers can attract customers by adding A+ page for listing, and A+ page is completely customizable. If the seller uses it properly, A+ page can become a favorable factor to improve the conversion rate.
This article will explain to you about the role of A+ page, application conditions, the steps of making A+ page, as well as the matters needing attention in optimizing A+ page, so as to help you create high-quality content that can help you to list your products.
The creation of Amazon Product details page can be divided into two forms: ordinary version and enhanced version (A+ page). The so-called A+ page is the product detail page of graphic version. Through the A+ page, sellers can further improve the product description part by using additional pictures and text.
In the setting, the seller can choose different templates according to the brand positioning, or Amazon can be responsible for the construction, but considering the design and layout, the corresponding cost will be increased. The latter may well be worth considering for some novice sellers.
So what does A+ page look like?
As we can see, the general product listing is only a straightforward description of the text; while the listing of A+ page is a combination of text and video, which can let the buyer understand the product more comprehensively. It can also fully reflect your brand, product details, company philosophy, etc., and according to research, the product conversion rate with A+ page is more than 40% higher than ordinary products!
Although the location of the A+ page is inconspicuous, it precedes the review and Q & A sections. Buyers may skip the description, but I’m sure most buyers will read the product reviews, and sometimes viewing the comments is a prerequisite for making a purchase decision. When the buyer looks down to read the review, then an eye-catching A+ page is very important! Only then can we arouse the interest of buyers and let them have a deeper understanding of your product. If your A+ page can win over buyers and build trust, a few negative comments won’t even affect their decision to buy.
Therefore, every seller should consider using A+ page for their listing, so that the A+ page can help you make the product details page more attractive and turn more shoppers into customers. Its functions are summarized as follows:
1. Increase brand awareness: increase brand awareness by adding brand stories.
2. Increase sales volume: shorten the buyer’s consideration time, reduce the abandonment rate of shopping cart, and increase the sales volume by 5% on average.
3. Reduce returns and bad reviews: improve customer understanding of products and reduce returns and bad reviews.
The U.S. station or the U.K. station can be used for global store sellers. The application conditions for the U.S. station must have gcid (global catalog identifier), that is, the global catalog code, that is, the brand filing (some of them are related to the category besides the brand filing, and the specific case opening should ask Amazon customer service). The approval process takes two weeks.
The A+ page is used by brand sellers, so after the seller brands of European and American stations are put on record, you can add pictures and text information to your product details page to make A+ page.
According to some sellers, the European station is relatively easy to open, but the U.S. station is more strict, and the Japanese station is the simplest. Because of Amazon’s consideration of consumer groups and consumption habits, in all Amazon sites, the A+ page of Japanese station is used by all sellers without any difference, so the seller operating Japan station must use A+ page. But without exception, during the review process, Amazon will check whether the product brand has value. Therefore, in the content of the email with China Merchants, we should mention the strength of the company, the brand value of the product and how much the conversion rate can be improved after A+.
1. Seller Center – Advertising – graphic version of brand description;
2. Make sure that the product you create is published in the category applying for Amazon brand protection, not using UPC or ean, but created through gcid and input relevant products;
3. Select template;
4. Add product content (pay attention to the matching effect of words and pictures, don’t use too big pictures and too few words);
5. Preview A+ page;
6. Waiting for approval.
05. Notes on Application of A+ page
The content of the application should be reviewed. Although it will not be verified one by one, some contents cannot be mentioned, such as:
1. Any information that refers to your company as (seller or supplier).
2. Any information that refers to your competitor’s product or seller’s authorized certification.
3. Any contact information or store information referring to the seller or supplier or brand holder.
4. Price information, free information, delivery schedule, copyright or trademark information.
5. Over exaggerated words, temporal commodity information.
06. When optimizing A+ page, relevant precautions:
1. Avoid using special characters or symbols, such as? Or Gamma Except for special letters of minority languages.
2. Check the image size adjustment, resolution and other attributes according to the template requirements.
3. Avoid spelling or grammar mistakes. These errors can cause the creation to fail.
4. Using banners can lead to a better user experience.
5. Comparison chart is a good way to highlight the unique functions of products.
There should not be too many words and exclusive words, such as “only sold by…”, price discriminatory words such as “the cheapest product”, shipping information, such as “free shipping”, and inflammatory promotional words such as “best seller”, should not be used.
See here, I believe that the sellers also know that compared with the rigid text description, rich and beautiful pictures and typesetting can attract the buyer’s attention more! Therefore, sellers carefully edit your A+ page, maybe the next popular seller is you!