Start with long tail keywords
Whether you’re launching a new product on Amazon or just starting a store, it’s best to start your PPC ads with long-tail keywords . Only after these long-tail keywords have occupied a certain market share, will you advertise on broader keywords with higher search volume.
This is because, as a new seller, it is difficult to compete with established sellers in the marketplace. Keywords with high search volume usually have high competition and high CPC. If you target these keywords in the first place, you may end up losing your advertising dollars and the brand without getting any exposure, let alone conversion rates.
Even if sellers gain exposure by advertising on these keywords, the likelihood of placing an order will be low because competitors have more share and reputation in the market.
Therefore, it is recommended that sellers look for long-tail keywords at the beginning of advertising. These keywords have low competition and high purchase intentions, making it easier to place orders . Once consumers start to learn more about your brand and your products start to rank up on Amazon, Buy Aggie can start targeting more popular keywords.
For example, if you sell chopping boards, then you can start your ad with a very specific keyword like "handmade wooden cutting boards" or "brown resin wooden cutting boards" and so on. After gaining sales, gradually expand the scope of keywords, such as "wooden anvil".
It’s important to note that sellers’ target keywords at each stage must be highly relevant to your product.
Strategy 2: Filter ad keywords by Listing search ranking
The strategy is divided into three different groups of advertising campaigns based on the ranking of listings searched for specific keywords, and each group has very different bids and budgets.
Here is the first thing sellers have to do to track all the popular keywords of your product, see how your Listing ranks after searching for these keywords, and then use the following advertising strategies:
The first is that after the search comes out, your listing ranks on Amazon for more keywords than the fifth or sixth page. Among these keywords, it is recommended that sellers focus on only a few keywords with relatively high conversion rates and moderate bids.
Likewise, for those keywords where the listing ranks on the third, fourth, and fifth pages after the search comes out, sellers can focus only on the top-performing keywords. And stick to your bids over time to see which keywords get the most sales. Then filter further to optimize your campaigns with those keywords.
Finally, for keywords that rank on the first and second pages, sellers need to bid up to win those positions and increase Listing exposure. Sellers should also focus on variations of these keywords and create a secondary campaign to cover as much traffic as possible.
While optimizing your ad campaigns, keep an eye out for keywords that aren't driving any sales but are costing ad clicks. Mark them as negative keywords so you can avoid paying for these ads. Negative keywords are essential in Amazon PPC.
Amazon evaluation is to sellers what a beautiful resume is to workers who are preparing to apply for a job. It is a very important thing. Compared with sellers, evaluation is a low-cost, high-return promotion and marketing method, so evaluation is a good auxiliary means!It plays a certain auxiliary role in product traffic, conversion rate, keyword quality score, and link weight.
At present, the quality of service provider accounts is mixed, it is difficult to control the quality, and there is a risk of being placed by a black card. Indeed, many sellers have encountered other types of black-hearted intermediaries. The evaluation water is too deep, the bad intermediaries are full of tricks, and the evaluation money has been given, but the intermediary still comes to leave a bad review.Now there is a biggest pit, that is, after brushing, the money will be refunded, the intermediary will run away, the merchant store will receive a letter from the station or return it, and the serious store will disappear directly.
Build a set of your own evaluation system, cultivate a batch of high-quality accounts, and control the browsing of real buyers, add orders, review and other risk control data rules, which can independently accelerate promotion, defend against counterattacks, and save costs. Operational evaluation.
1. The seller's self-supporting account can measure orders, rate, feedback, review, rush to sell, and clear inventory anytime, anywhere, and can be defended and attacked.
2. The account is managed by itself, which is safe and controllable, and there is no need to worry about failed test delivery, malicious refunds, or placing orders with black cards.
3. According to the demand, one order, two orders, three orders can be freely combined to place orders.
4. Don't be afraid of any products, the recent tests are basically all electronic products!
5. Save labor costs, it only takes less than 15 minutes for one person to make a finished product number from registration to placing an order.
6. Unlimited traffic, can be replaced by multiple people and used all the time, only need to pay a fixed monthly rent!
7. Stable success rate of more than 90%, which indirectly reduces costs and easily retains sellers.
8. There is no time limit for placing an order, morning, noon, afternoon, and evening! 9. One device can store thousands of accounts, which greatly reduces the cost of the device.
9. The mode is easy to copy, you can add equipment environment according to the number of people, you can test yourself, or you can do a professional evaluation studio.
10 The IT technical team provides maintenance and technical updates, one-to-one technical guidance.
11. First-hand registration resource docking. (Foreign email address, address, mobile phone number, credit card background, gift card channel)
12. Those who understand have already acted! Online distance teaching can also be used for offline field visits and learning exchanges.
Based on the above considerations, it is suggested that sellers must start to form their own account support team, and keep a review account for backup. First, it will reduce costs, and second, make the evaluation safer and more controllable. Only in this way can we make the road to Amazon more and more smooth and steady. For questions about the self-supporting number evaluation, technical exchanges are welcome!
Amazon evaluation is currently a blue ocean market. Just looking at the profit margin, you can know that it will not be scarce, and the demand is constantly increasing. The Amazon platform cannot be without evaluation, otherwise merchants will not be able to survive on Amazon, and products will not operate normally. Just like a domestic treasure, shua orders still exist for more than ten years, so the market will not be saturated, and there are more sites. Of course, if you choose the right direction, you can't do it blindly. Otherwise, you will step on the pit and take a detour. The cost of time and capital will be huge. In the future, the evaluation industry must be the group of people who really master the technology and resources. The evaluation is systematic In the industry, we need to continuously improve the details, details, details, and have the ability to grasp and solve risk control.