Japan 's Amazon drones have TELEC certification, PSE certification, do you still need to do METI filing?
Answer: This question needs to be considered separately. First of all, TELEC certification is for the certification of wireless products, which must be done.
The following PSE certification and METI filing can be grouped together. The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan requires that products in the PSE certification must be registered with METI.
For drones, in fact, it is not the whole machine to be PSE certified, but the battery inside to be PSE certified, so according to the meaning of the platform, it is necessary to do battery registration.
Japan TELEC certification application process
(1) Client: Submit the application form to the laboratory, prepare the sample, sign the contract and pay the advance payment.
(2) Testing laboratory: test and report, preliminary review data, time: 2 weeks.
(3) Authorized issuing agency in Japan: final review, draft issuance, certificate issuance, and the customer pays the balance. Time: 1-2 weeks.
Documents required for Japan TELEC certification
1. Circuit schematic Schematics
2. Circuit wiring diagram PCB Layout
3. PCB component placement
4. Block Diagram (English) Block Diagram
5. RF circuit Operating Description
6. User Manual in English
7. Electronic components list BOM
8. Antenna gain test report
9. ISO9001 certificate for applicant and manufacture
10. If unable to provide, you need to sign the corresponding declaration letter
Please provide the applicant's and manufacturer's company contact (CEO or President) full English name, electronic signature, job title, telephone, fax,
RF structural protection: (1, special screws; 2, sealant; 3, **)
Cycle: 3-4 weeks, can be expedited (expedited fee will be charged)
Asia: China CCC certification, CQC certification, Korea KC certification, Singapore PSB certification, Japan PSE certification, **BSMI certification TELEC certification
Europe: CE certification, ROHS certification, ERP certification, RED certification, GS certification, E-MARK certification;
America: US FCC certification, UL certification, ETL certification, Canada CSA certification, Germany TUV certification, Mexico NOM certification; FDA certification.
Australia: C-TICK certification, SAA certification, RCM certification
Middle East: Saudi Arabia SASO certification, Kuwait KUCAS certification – ICCP certification program
Africa: Nigeria SONCAP certification, Kenya PVOC certification