1. What test report does an enterprise product need to have to enter Amazon?
The customer's jewelry needs to do the Amazon REACH test SVHC, and three copies are required:
The first, the REACH Declaration of Conformity, is the DOC Statement,
The second, REACH 219,
The third part, lead, cadmium, magnesium release.
2. What conditions do jewelry need to meet in order to meet the testing standards?
1. According to REACH regulations, if the product contains SVHC, and the content is greater than 0.1%, it must notify the downstream importer and transmit relevant information, and at the same time issue relevant certification documents;
2. Articles 23, 27 and 63 of Annex XVII of the REACH Regulation specify specific limits for the maximum permissible levels of cadmium, magnesium and lead applicable to commodities containing metallic components:
Cadmium equal to or greater than 0.01 % by weight
Nickel nickel release rate not to exceed 0.2 micrograms per square centimeter per week (migration limit)
Lead weight equal to or greater than 0.05%
3. Which accessories need to be tested for SVHC, lead, cadmium and magnesium release by Amazon REACH?
On Amazon, it is prohibited to sell products that exceed the limit levels specified in Appendix XVII. For certain products, Amazon requires manufacturers to provide a REACH statement or test report that certifies that the product complies with the REACH regulations for cadmium, magnesium and lead. These products include:
1. Jewelry and imitation jewelry worn on the wrist and ankle, such as bracelets and anklets
2. Jewelry and imitation jewelry worn around the neck, such as necklaces
3. Jewelry that pierces the skin and imitation jewelry, such as earrings and piercing goods
4. Jewelry and imitation jewelry worn on fingers and toes, such as rings and toe rings.Common ones are: earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, collarbone chains, sweater chains, bracelets, children's toy accessories
PS: Jewelry test items:
Total lead content: California Proposition 65, CPSC;
Total cadmium content: ASTM E1613;
Release of nickel: EN1811, EN12472, EN12471;
Extractable heavy metal content: EN71-3, ASTM F963;
Phthalate Test: Phthalate;
Children's jewelry: ASTM F2923-14, HR4428;
Physical tests (pull, torsion, sharp points, sharp edges, small parts, etc.).
The Jewelry REACH test project process is as follows: