American Amazon humidifier UL998 standard test report
It is understood that recently, Amazon has blown a lot of wind in the 3C category, and has strictly investigated the UL test report of live products. Many sellers reported that they received relevant email notifications, and because the products could not provide the UL test report within the specified time, the sales were suspended and the listing was removed from the shelves.
Why does Amazon require a UL test report?
The electronic products sold on the Amazon platform must meet the standards. If they fail to meet the standards, it is easy to cause fire, explosion and other threats to the safety of consumers’ lives and property. Therefore, many customers have their products removed from the shelves and their sales rights removed due to the lack of UL reports. And other issues, it is also inevitable that malicious reports among peers trigger audits.
Why is a UL test report required? 182 0070 0074
The electronic products sold on the Amazon platform must meet the specified standards. If they are unqualified, they will easily cause fire, explosion, etc., endangering the lives and property of consumers. Therefore, many customers lack UL reports, resulting in products being removed from the shelves and sales rights being transferred. In addition to other issues, malicious reports among peers will inevitably trigger audits.
All charged products on Amazon require relevant UL reports, and test reports issued by ISO 17025-qualified laboratories are required for normal sales and link recovery.
The difference between UL certification and UL test report
UL certification is a voluntary certification. It needs to test the product and audit the factory. It is audited once a quarter. The cost is high, the time is long, and the factory audit is very strict.
The UL test report is based on the selection of the corresponding UL standard for the product to pass the test, and then a qualified test report is issued. The cost is low, the cycle is short, and no factory audit is required. Can be used for Amazon review, customs clearance is invalid.
Amazon UL test report data requirements
1. Fill in the application form and a copy of the business license
2. Product description Product name, product model, input parameters
3. CDF parts list – please provide the name and model, rating and manufacturer information of the product parts. If the component has obtained UL certification , please indicate the UL file number of the component. If there are multiple suppliers for a certain component, all of them must be filled in the CDF.
4. Performance and specifications: such as size, rated voltage, current, frequency and power, etc.
5. Structural diagram or exploded diagram: For the structural diagram of the product, please indicate the name of each part in the drawing, which corresponds to the parts list one by one.
6. Circuit schematic diagram Please provide electrical schematic diagram: PCB schematic diagram, PCB LAYOUT diagram.
7. Product nameplates, photos, instruction manuals, safety items or installation instructions, etc.
Humidifier UL998 test items and requirements
1, Input and output test (/output)
2. Leakage current (Leakage?current?from?enclosure?measurement)
3, electric shock current (Risk?of?Electric?Shock)
4. Normal and abnormal temperature rise test (Normal&Abnorma?Temperature?Test)
5, abnormal test (Class? P) – Fault? Condition? Tests -? Electronic? Ballasts (Class? P)
6. Dielectric constant test (Dielectric? Voltage—Withstand? Test)
7, drop test (Drop? Test)
8. Impact test (Compact? Test)
9. Pull test (Strain? Relief? Test)
Amazon humidifier UL998 test report application process:
1. Fill in the UL test report application form
2. Provide UL test sample
3. Send to the testing laboratory
4. The test is successful and a qualified test report is issued
5. Provide a test report and put it on the Amazon website in the United States
6. The product has been successfully put on the shelves after the review