Toys sold on Amazon require ASTM F963 and CPSIA certification! Without this certification, it will be taken off the shelf! What the hell is going on here? Why is Amazon removing toy products? How to solve it? More detail:
Basic requirements for children's toys Amazon CPC certification (including ASTM F963+CPSIA certification):
Amazon policy requires the sale of squeeze food toys through Amazon.com to meet certain certification standards for these products to be sold on Amazon
1. Your company name
2. Seller ID
3. Your email address
4. Your phone number
5. A list of squeeze toy ASINs you are applying for sale
6. The key issued by the ILAC ISO17025 accredited laboratory must meet the requirements of ASTM /-17 and CPSIA!
Amazon's toys and children's products category has long been required, and must provide CPC certification! ! Now Amazon is emphasizing that CPSC strengthens the supervision of related children's products. Sellers should be careful and take precautions in advance to avoid being recruited! !
So what is ASTM F963 and CPSIA certification? Why does Amazon provide these things?
1. ASTM F963: ASTM F963 is an American toy testing standard formulated under the auspices of the National Bureau of Standards of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The current new version number is ASTM F963-17.
The main tests are: 1. Physical test (sharp edges, protrusions, nail fastening, etc.) 2. Flammability 3. Toxicity (harmful substances)!
2. CPSIA: CPSIA is the Security Improvement Act signed into effect by US President Bush on August 14, 2008. The statute is the toughest consumer protection act (/HR4040) since the establishment of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) in 1972.
CPSIA (HR4040) i.e. requirements for lead and phthalates:
Section 101. Lead-Containing Children's Products; Lead-Containing Paint Regulations
Section 102 Mandatory Third Party Testing of Certain Children’s Products
Article 103 Traceability Labeling of Children's Products
Section 104 Durable Toddler Product Standards and Consumer Registration
Section 105 Labeling Requirements for Toys and Games Advertising
Article 106 Mandatory Toy Safety Standards
Section 107 Research on Consumer Product-Related, Preventable Minority Childhood Injuries and Deaths
Section 108 prohibits the sale of certain products containing phthalates
How to apply for CPC (ASTM/CPSIA) certification? How much does it cost? How long is the cycle? How to unlock Amazon?
Amazon CPC (ASTM /CPSIA) certification process:
1. Fill in the application form,
2. Provide product information,
3. Send samples,
4. Test OK,
5. Issue the report certificate.
For details, please consult Jinda Testing Li Gong: l8938040l50