Car chargers are already a very common car accessory in our lives, and they are even more popular in foreign countries. Amazon sellers have targeted this outlet and began to put on the shelves of such products, so Amazon wants to sell such products, first of all What kind of certification will not be investigated by the platform?Yunai Xiaobian will take you to see
1. What is Amazon UL2089 certification?
UL2089 is a safety test report for car charger products. It is also a mandatory safety test report that Amazon requires to provide in order to protect the rights and interests of customers. Many customer products have been complained about, or Amazon’s background has been found, and they must apply for the UL2089 test report. Submit this report to the Amazon back office.
2. What are the test contents of UL2089 for car chargers?
1. Maximum output voltage test
2. Power input test Power input test
3. Temperature test high and low temperature test
4. Dielecteic voltage-withstand test
5. Abnormal test failure test
6. Resistance to crushing test
7. Strain relief test
8. Push-back relief test
Car charger application UL2089 reporting process:
1. Fill in the application form for testing and certification
2. Submit product information (2-3 samples, CDF list, instruction manual, nameplate, etc.)
3. The laboratory receives the sample and tests it
4. The test is qualified, and the laboratory issues a UL report
Unitest is an independent third-party testing and certification organization, specializing in providing certification services.