Which categories need to pass a classification review before they can be sold?
1. Automotive Parts
2. Clothing, Accessories &Luggage clothing, accessories, luggage
3. Collectible Books
4. Industrial & Scientific industrial products, scientific products
6. Motorcycle & ATV motorcycles, ATV cars
7. Sexual Wellness
8. Shoes, Handbags & Sunglasses
9. Sports Collectibles
10. Toys & Games (Holiday season only) Toys & Games ( requires review during the holidays)
Entry to Amazon's Category Review
Backstage home page Help–Search Approval–Click on Categories and ProductsRequiring Approval–select a category
What information do I need to provide for the Amazon classification review?
1. You need to prepare the UPC or EAN barcode for adding the product after you have it on hand
2. Second-hand products in the following categories shall not be sold:
Clothing, Accessories & Luggage
Toys & Games
3. The product image must be on a white background, and the form submitted for review should preferably provide the address of the company's website.
4. After the form is submitted, Amazon's staff will review your information and then contact you by email. Please check your contact email.