Trampoline is a competitive sport in which athletes use the rebound of trampoline to perform acrobatic skills in the air. It belongs to a kind of gymnastics and is known as "air ballet". Modern trampolines originated in France, and later trampolines gradually became popular, and soon became popular in the United States.
What testing does Amazon do on trampolines? 15361876003
Amazon's US site requires that trampoline products sold must have an ASTM F381 test report to prove that the product complies with the regulations and can be sold in the United States .
Trampolines to which this policy applies:
This policy does not apply to institutional trampolines and /or commercial trampolines, nor does it apply to fitness trampolines or trampolines used by children under the age of six.
If you do not provide the required information by the deadline, Amazon may take the following actions:
1. Remove related product information
2. Suspend your permission to add new products and/or product information
3. Withhold all payments due to you
4. File legal action
Information that Amazon needs to prepare
Amazon may ask you for this information at any time, so we recommend that you keep it handy:
· Your business name (if applicable) and seller number
· Your contact information: email address and phone number
· List of all trampolines you sell
· Product images of all trampolines you sell. Images must contain all of the following information:
Commodity Hazard Warning
All product descriptions and/or manuals for all trampolines you sell require a test report from an ILAC ISO 17025 accredited laboratory confirming that each product has been tested and meets the above requirements for use.