· Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (lead, phthalates); and
· 16 CFR Part 1130 (Consumer Registration Requirements for Durable Infant and Toddler Goods); and
· Section 14(a)(5) of the Consumer Product Safety Act (tracking labels); and
· ASTM F2670-18 Standard (Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Baby Bathtubs); or
· 16 CFR Part 1234 (Safety Standards for Infant Bathtubs)
How to apply for CPC certification
1. to sign a contract,
2. Send samples to the laboratory
3. Make payment and arrange testing
4. The draft is issued after passing the test
5. Check the information and issue a formal report and certificate
188 Required information
3568 We may ask you to provide the following information at any time, so it is recommended that you have this information ready for submission:
2048 Your business name (if applicable) and seller number
· Your contact information: email address and phone number
· A list of all baby bathtubs you have posted
· Product and product packaging images of all baby bathtubs you post (if applicable).Images must include all sides of the product and product packaging for our review
· Product pictures or test reports demonstrating compliance with registration card requirements (16 CFR Part 1130)
· Product images or test reports demonstrating compliance with mandatory tracking labeling requirements (CPS 14(a)(5))
· Product pictures or test reports demonstrating compliance with warning and hazard labeling requirements (ATM F2670-18 Section 8 or 16 CFR Part 1234) (if applicable)
· All product brochures and brochures for all baby bathtubs you publish
· Children's Product Certificates (CPCs) for all baby tubs you publish (for which this policy applies)
· A test report from a CPSC-accredited laboratory confirming that each item has been tested and complies with the above regulations and standards
Some labs offer Amazon discounted testing rates. To learn more about these providers, go to Service Provider Network .
How to submit information?
If you receive a request from us for your compliance documentation, please follow the steps below to submit the required information:
· In Seller Central, select the Performance tab, then select Account Status.
· In the lower right corner, under Manage Your Compliance, click Product Compliance Requests.
· To add compliance or appeal to a single item, click Add/Appeal Compliance. To add compliance or appeals to multiple products, select the product to the left of the product, then click Take Action on Selected Products at the top of the product requirements form to choose how to submit documents and information.
· Provide compliance documents and information in the [Provide Documents] section, or provide grievance information and documents in the [Appeal Request] section.
· Click Submit for Approval to send your submission for Amazon review.
Note: The test report must include an image of the product being inspected, and the image should be sufficient to demonstrate that the product being inspected is identical to the product listed on the detail page.
If you do not provide the required information by the applicable deadline, we may take the following actions:
· Remove related product information
· Suspend your permission to add new products and/or product information
· Withhold all payments due to you
We reserve the right to take any further steps if necessary at our sole discretion