This summer will be the first real summer in the world. In Europe and the US, the days when even beaches were closed due to the pandemic are over, which is why we can expect people to be more keen to enjoy summer activities and travel. One of the more popular summer activities is surfing, which brings us to our niche, surf wetsuit ideas:
There are many varieties in this niche; all are basically tight elastic rubber bodysuits. However, this is still designed for a particular sport, which gives you some wiggle room, especially if you're a surfer yourself. You can simply buy a tried-and-true suit and try to put your design flair on it, or you can add a feature to solve a surfer's problem. Now take a look at the numbers:
As we can see, this product sells well and is not competitive at all. There is a fairly high average selling price, which is rare. It's rare because it's a relatively simple commodity that sells for a relatively high price. There are quite a few price ranges that can go as low as $40 or as high as $300-400. It's a segment where you have to dig into data and customer reviews to find the sweet spot and strike a balance between quality and price. Size selection is a challenge as these need to fit well.
Sometimes when you browse Amazon for product ideas, you might overlook a nice niche, which is why we used the AMZScout PRO extension to identify this niche. You can also do it yourself, and it's not that complicated to start with.
1) Install AMZScout PRO extension.
2) Launch it on any Amazon page and you can see all the underlying information under the surface.
3) You can also use Market Score, which will give you a breakdown of whatever niche/page you're in on how difficult it is for you to enter a new offer.
4) You can also see historical graphs of sales and top product rankings for each product on the page, as well as cumulative stats for the entire niche.
5) Also, if you're having a hard time getting ideas, a "Get Market Suggestion" button will randomly send you to an Amazon page with a high niche rating.
We'll never know how appealing a niche is unless we delve into the data like we did with the AMZScout extension. In this particular case, the process of creating the best offer relies heavily on research and doing your best to understand the niche market in detail before considering a product into the mix. Good luck to the seller!