Technology is always advancing around us, and it can be hard to keep up. Most of us probably don't take into account the fact that even the "party industry" is advancing technologically. um, yes. Every good party will have some lights, and if the sound and lights are in sync, the experience of every party becomes more enjoyable and immersive.
This is one of those projects used only for high production value concerts and events in the past. But now, you can have one in your own backyard. It even comes with Sound Activated DJ Lights:
From the type and number of bulbs you can use, the size, and the sophistication of your sound and lighting design, the options here are endless. You can also choose dynamic or static options. You'd be hard-pressed to find a niche with so many varieties. Let's look at these numbers:
The income is pretty good, and the price is high because it's not competitive at all. Not surprisingly, an item with so few reviews appears on the first page of this niche. When it comes to bulk and weight, it all depends on what design or configuration you choose.
However, the most obvious challenge to this niche is that it is a very technologically advanced product. If you're selling this product, there will be some additional cost in ensuring proper quality control and prototype testing. However, if you can rise to the challenge, you will gain a lot.
You may often come across a niche like this without even realizing it, which is why we're bringing this information to you today with the AMZScout PRO extension, which you can easily do yourself:
This tool is easy to use:
1) Install the AMZScout PRO extension and start a free trial.
2) Launch it on any Amazon page and you can see all the underlying information under the surface.
3) You can also use Market Score, which will give you a breakdown of whatever niche/page you're in to illustrate how difficult it is to enter that niche with a new offer.
4) You can also use the product history feature to view the sales graph and rank history for each product on the page, as well as cumulative statistics for the entire segment.
5) You can also view individual product ratings, divided into private label (PL) ratings and resale product ratings.
You can see an overview of the entire segment, including average sales, revenue, and reviews, among many other features. Additionally, you can personalize the tool interface with any information you want to see.
In conclusion, this niche has huge potential and huge room for growth. However, this can also be a challenge as it may be more suitable for more advanced or experienced sellers who are more open to it. It can also require a significant upfront investment compared to simpler products. Good luck to the seller!