Amazon US Station Lighting UL Certification – Analysis
– Introduction to UL certification in the United States UL is the abbreviation of Underwriter Laboratories Inc.The UL Safety Laboratory is the most authoritative in the United States and the largest private institution engaged in safety testing and identification in the world.UL certification is a non-mandatory certification in the United States, mainly testing and certification of product safety performance, and its certification scope does not include the EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) characteristics of products.VX: 18927308127
Lamp certification test
For different types of UL services, UL marks can be divided into three categories, LISTED listing marks, Classified classification certification marks, and Recognize parts certification marks.UL's services are not only based on American UL standards, but also Canadian standards (cUL)
Therefore, the UL mark is also divided into three types for UL products and cUL products, as well as for both."us" table at the bottom right of the UL mark
A "c" in the lower left means it is for Canada, with both "us" and "c" for both countries.
Listed (Classifiad) recognized "Recognized)
The North American market has the most advanced and perfect testing standards for products, and higher requirements for product testing and certification.In order to seize the US market, Chinese electrical and electronic products must overcome the constraints of these tests and standards.
2. Information required for lamps and lanterns to apply for UL certification:
2. Difference Description
3. Lamp Bead Specifications
4. Structural dimension drawing
5. List of model parameters
6. List of key components
7. Circuit diagram and Layout diagram
3. The UL certification fee is mainly composed of two parts:
One is the upfront cost of testing.The pre-testing fee is mainly charged according to the standard, so the charging standard of different products is also different. The specific price requires you to provide product information.
Sail testing engineers can give you a quotation after evaluating for you.
The second is the cost of post-maintenance.The cost of post-maintenance includes factory inspection fee and annual fee. UL certification requires four factory audits every year, once in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Fourth, UL certification laboratory:
Sail Testing is a global certification and testing service provider focusing on lighting products. It is a third-party certification and testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certification for Chinese enterprises. It can carry out global
Safety and energy efficiency certification services for a range of lighting products.We have maintained long-term friendly cooperation with UL, and have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated experimental equipment and senior UL certification workers in the industry.
Engineers can help your products obtain UL certification and sell them in the North American market. They are your primary partners for applying for U certification.
1. More than ten years of experience in the lighting certification industry, strong technical strength;
2. UL authorized laboratory in the United States, the test data is authoritative and effective;
3. Localized testing and certification services for lamps and lanterns, greatly shortening the certification cycle, and the price is 50% lower than that of international institutions;
4. The lighting certification testing capability and service efficiency are second to none in the industry;
5. The senior engineer team provides full-to-service services, which greatly improves the certification efficiency and pass rate.
LED control device, LED module, LED bulb lamp, corn lamp, LED lamp tube, fixed lamps (ceiling lamp, wall lamp, wall washer lamp, chandelier, fixed bracket lamp, high bay lamp
etc.), recessed lamps (simple lamps, panel lamps, etc.), LED street lamps, street lamps, flood lamps, flood lamps, track lamps, portable lamps, portable lamps for children, night lamps, underground lamps,
String lights, LED replacement light sources, LED drivers, LED strips, ballasts, advertising lights, mirror lights, etc.