CPC certification is the Children's Product Certificate (CPC), which is applicable to all products that are mainly used by children under the age of 12, such as toys, cradles, children's clothing, etc. If they are produced locally in the United States, the manufacturer is responsible for Provided, if produced in other countries, it is the responsibility of the importer to provide. That is to say, cross-border sellers, as "importers", want to sell products produced by Chinese factories to the United States, they need to provide CPC certificate consultation I8Io2⑦⑨⑦454 to Amazon as a retailer/distributor.
The US Amazon site requires that all children's toys and children's products must provide Children's Product Certificate (CPC certificate for short). Will be required to issue a CPC certificate, otherwise it will not be sold.
Common product recommended test items:
1. CPSIA total lead and phthalates;
2.ASTMF963 is the standard for American toys;
3.16 CFR Part 1505 Electric Toy Safety Standard;
4. 16 CFR Part 1510 requirements for rattle toys;
5.16 CFR Part 1511 pacifier safety standard;
6. 16 CFR Part 1610; 16 CFR Part 1615; 16 CFR Part 1616 children's clothing, carpet flammability
7. Children's products: baby carriages, cribs, fences, harnesses, safety seats, bicycle helmets and other product standards.
CPC certification process and cycle:
1. Fill in the application form,
2. Provide product information,
3. Send samples,
4. Test OK,
5. Issue report/certificate
6. The test cycle is 5 working days
1. ASTMF963: American toy standard, toys exported to the United States need to pass this standard test, mainly divided into three items:
a. Physical and mechanical properties
b. Combustion characteristics
c. Content of toxic substances;
2. CPSIA is the XX of the United States for children's products, including but not only used in toys, this standard is the limit of harmful elements such as lead, ophthalmic and other heavy metals in children's products, as well as small parts that can cause suffocation, and product labeling requirements.
Generally speaking, there are only test reports for the two tests, because one belongs to the standard and the other belongs to XX
3. CPC is a children's product safety certificate, which is issued based on the product passing the CPSC-approved laboratory test. CPSIA test is the basis for issuing CPC, that is, CPSIA is the test report, and CPC is the certificate.