FCC certification information for small household appliances. Small household appliances are very popular all over the world, because these electronic products are not expensive, but also solve many problems in our life, and they are also very convenient. Basically, most households have equipment, and developed countries can be seen everywhere. As for them, the US market is also popular, but these electronic products must apply for FCC certification to enter the US market.
The necessity for small household appliances to be certified by the FCC in the United States:
The United States is an important trading partner of China, and FCC certification is a pass for products to enter the American market. Only after FCC certification for small household electrical appliances can products be successfully exported to the United States and sold in the American market. U.S. product technical standards and import regulations are rigorous in the world. Understanding the U.S. market access rules will help Chinese products to further open up the U.S. market. If a product is to be exported to the United States, it must be tested and approved by an authorized third-party testing agency in accordance with FCC technical standards. Importers and customs agents are required to declare that each radio frequency device complies with FCC standards, known as FCC licenses.
What is the general fee for FCC certification of small household appliances?
1. Ordinary products do FCC-SDoC certification
2. Wireless products, such as mobile phones, wireless remote controls, Bluetooth speakers, tablet computers, etc., do FCC-ID certification
3. For other types of wireless products, it is recommended that FCC-SdoC and FCC-ID certification be done at the same time
Of course, the specific cost depends on the product and function!
FCC certification submission list and requirements for small household appliances
1) FCC application form: the application company name, address, contact information, product name and model, usage standards and other information requirements are accurate;
2) FCC authorization letter: It should be signed and stamped by the contact person of the applicant company and scanned into an electronic file;
3) FCC Confidential Letter: The Confidential Letter is an agreement signed by the applicant company and the TCB agency to keep the product information confidential. It must be signed and stamped by the contact person of the applicant company and scanned into an electronic file;
4) Block diagram: It is necessary to draw all the crystal oscillators and the crystal oscillator frequency, and keep it consistent with the circuit diagram;
5) Circuit diagram: It must be consistent with the crystal oscillator frequency, number of crystal oscillators and crystal oscillator positions in the block diagram;
6) Circuit description: The requirement is in English, and the function realization principle of the product is clearly described;
7) Instructions for use: FCC Statement is required;
8) Label and label location: The label must have an FCC ID number and Statement, and the location of the label must be prominent;
9) Photos of the appearance of the product: the pictures are required to be clear and clear, and remarks are added if necessary;
10) Test report: The test is required to be completed, and the product is fully evaluated according to the standard terms.
Small household appliances FCC certification FCC certification process:
1. The customer submits the application form, signs the contract and pays the payment;
2. The customer prepares testing samples (wireless products require a fixed frequency machine), and provides product-related information;
3. Issue a draft report, confirm the client, and issue a formal report;
4. If it is an FCC sDoC, the project is completed; if it is an application for an FCC ID, submit a report and technical information to TCB;
5. After the TCB audit is completed, the FCC ID certificate is issued, and the official report and the FCC ID certificate are sent;
6. After the enterprise obtains the FCC certification, the FCC logo and related Statement can be used on the product.
The compliant sales of products has always been the focus of investigation by Amazon and major online sales platforms. Once a safety accident occurs and it is checked that it does not comply with safety regulations, the consequences will not only damage the store and funds, but may even face legal risks.
In the process of business operation, the seller must ensure that the product meets the safety requirements of the country where it is sold, obtain the corresponding safety certificate, and increase the sales volume on the premise of ensuring the quality, so as to avoid unnecessary losses! For details, please consult Jinda Testing Li Gong: l8938040l50