Now that cross-border e-commerce is developing rapidly, many small partners want to enter this industry to test the water, so one issue that needs to be paid attention to is the process and cost of Amazon's store opening. Let's take a look.
Amazon store opening process
1. Enter the official website of Amazon Global Store, select the site you want to open a store, click Register; fill in your name, email, and password, and click Next.
2. Then perform email verification and enter the 6-digit verification code of the email.
3. If the company is registered, it is necessary to set the company registration name, registration number, contact name, mobile phone number and other information.
4. Next, complete the seller's information such as name, ID card, residential address, and contact number.
5. Bind the credit card, then fill in the store information and submit the identity verification.
6. After completing the tax investigation, submit the electronic signature and wait for the platform to review.
Registering an Amazon store is self-registration.
Amazon Selling Fees
1. Platform monthly service fee
Amazon North America is $39.99/month; Japan is 4900 yen/month; Amazon UK is £25/month; France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, etc. is 39 euros/month; if you open two or two More than one site, then multiple stores total $39.99/month.
2. Sales commission
Amazon has different sales commission rates for different categories, but most sales commission rates are between 8% and 15%; accessories and jewelry will be higher.
3. Logistics costs
There are two main types of logistics:
FBA (Amazon warehouse storage and delivery): headway fee + storage fee.
The transportation methods for the first journey include air, sea and rail transportation, and the prices of different transportation methods are different; the Amazon storage fee is not fixed, generally 26 US dollars / cubic meter / month.
FBM (Merchants ship by themselves): The express fee is generally around 55 yuan/kg, but different international express companies have different prices.
4. Promotion costs
If sellers want to get more traffic and sales in the early stage, Ma Ge suggested that they can use advertising to quickly attract traffic. In addition, this cost is not necessary. Even if you cast an advertisement, this cost is within the control of the merchant.
5. Other costs
In addition to the above costs, there may also be encounters such as refund fees, listing fees, etc. in the process of the store, but these costs can be ignored in the early stage.
In the above content, we have learned about Amazon's store opening process and fees. Amazon stores can register themselves. It is enough to store the data in advance. The cost of entry is not high, mainly the later cost.
Taobo Supply Chain focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, providing Amazon FBA first journey, overseas warehouse delivery, FBA transit, Amazon return and label replacement, support for general goods, live electricity, pure electricity, furniture jerseys, oversized, adult dolls, electric Scooter etc. For details, please log in to the official website of Taobo Supply Chain and consult online customer service.