Recently, detox lamp and filter products have been selling well, especially on Amazon's US site. Disinfectant stick products are very popular among American users. However, if disinfection lamp products want to be sold in the US market, they need to provide disinfection lamp/stick EPA certification. There are many customers who come to me and ask what is EPA registration? Therefore, today I will introduce the content of EAP registration to you. Yellow V:HYZ950308
Introduction to EPA certification:
EPA is the abbreviation of the United States Environmental Protection Agency. According to the authorization of the United States "Clean Air Act", it is responsible for formulating various emission regulations and responsible for the supervision and management of various emission pollution sources.
The certification system implemented by the US EPA is a self-certification system. The US EPA does not designate a third-party laboratory to be responsible for the implementation of the certification test. On the contrary, the US EPA publishes emission regulations and certification application requirements, and the manufacturer is responsible for completing the corresponding certification test and certification. However, the manufacturer can entrust a third-party laboratory or organization to assist it in completing the certification test and certification application. As long as the corresponding certification test meets the relevant requirements of the US EPA emission regulations, the EPA will grant the corresponding enterprise EPA environmental protection certificate.
EPA certification scope:
2.LED sterilization lamp, ultraviolet germicidal lamp, electronic equipment, etc.
3. Shipping, military and other equipment.
4. Road vehicles (such as cars, motorcycles), etc.
5. Insecticides, pesticides, antibacterial agents, cleaning agents and other chemical products (the components of the EPA registered and declared drugs, the drug suitability report, the sales destination, etc.).
6. Garbage recycling EPA registration (RCRA U.S. Resource Protection and Recycling Act's requirements for garbage disposal emissions, including exhaust emissions and permeate treatment device purification effect requirements must meet emission standards.)
7. Automobile energy efficiency and fuel economy CAFé regulations (the US sales of automobiles must meet the corporate average fuel economy CAFé regulations, which are enforced by the EPA, requiring companies to have the sales and fuel economy parameters of each model of the model, for electric vehicles and electric motorcycles The vehicle reports the mileage and energy consumption data of each model).
8. EPA Energy Star certification (electronic and electrical products are sold in the United States, and energy-saving standards have been formulated. Many buyers in the United States require manufacturers' products to meet relevant EPA energy-saving standards).
EPA registration specific process?
Simple products, products that do not use chemicals: no tests are involved, but factory information, company information, and basic product information need to be registered and filed, and an annual production report needs to be submitted every year.
How long is the EPA registration valid for?
A: EPA registration does not have a clear validity period. The annual production report is submitted on time every year, and the authorized US agent has always been legal and valid, so the EPA registration will always be valid.
Can EPA registered manufacturers apply by themselves?
EPA registration must be applied by a local resident or company in the United States, and cannot be applied directly for all companies outside the United States. Therefore, if our Chinese manufacturers apply, they must entrust an American agent to apply. The U.S. agent must be an individual with permanent residency in the U.S. or an EPA-authorized agency.
After the EPA registration is approved, is there a certificate?
Simple products, products that do not use chemicals to function: no certificate. However, after the company and factory information is registered, that is, after obtaining the company number and factory number, EPA will issue a notification letter. For chemicals or engines, there are certificates.