While toilet paper is used in every household in the vast majority of the world, when it comes to toilet paper itself, there are few business opportunities . But if we take advantage of the fact that nearly everyone uses toilet paper , we might find opportunities related to it.
This leads us to our next product – The Double Roll Toilet Paper Dispenser :
This is a very simple angle – why do you only use one when you can use two toilet rolls ? This is actually quite practical because sometimes when there is very little toilet paper left on one roll, another roll is started . At this point , you need to stand up and go get another roll. But this situation is very uncomfortable , which is why this product is so useful. Simple, but it works.
Let's look at the data :
These are very good revenue figures , and the sale price is right in the sweet spot. The niche market is not very competitive and there is a lot of variety. If we just look at these four examples, we can see that you can choose additional features, or make the product more decorative, or both . Clearly, this is a product in high demand, and with a little creativity, you can easily stand out.
It's easy to overlook a niche that looks and sounds so simple . That's why we use the AMZScout PRO extension to identify this niche for you. You can also use it yourself, getting started is easy:
1. Install the AMZScout PRO extension and start a free trial. /xq=?xcn=c
2. Launch it on any Amazon page and you'll see all the underlying information beneath the surface.
3. You can also use Market Score, which will give you a breakdown of the niche or page you’re in based on the difficulty of getting into a new project .
4. In addition to the sales history of each product on the page and the cumulative statistics of the entire niche, you can also analyze the number of reviews in the niche.
5. Also, there are separate product ratings for private label and resale, so you can evaluate product ideas as niche and individual products for different purposes.
In conclusion, sometimes we can find creative product ideas in extremely mundane products. Sometimes these related products can lead to a very simple and effective solution, which is exactly what customers are willing to pay for. Good luck to the seller!