With the development of the Amazon platform, there are more and more products, and the platform's quality control of products will become more and more strict. Recently, many Amazon business opportunities are asking for UL certification reports. We have done a lot of UL certification reports. Customers submit our reports to Amazon in the United States and all of them have passed. They asked us to do UL reports, with thoughtful service and speed.
So for car charger products, the standard proposed by Amazon is UL2089, so how to apply for the car charger UL2089 report?
Mobile power tool application UL reporting process:
1. Fill in the application form for safety inspection and certification
2. Submit product information (2-3 samples, CDF list, instruction manual, nameplate, etc.)
3. The safety testing laboratory receives the samples and tests them
4. If the test is qualified, the information required by the safety testing laboratory to issue the UL report:
1. List of model differences
2. Product manual
3. Product BOM
4. LED circuit schematic diagram, PCB silk screen layout
5. Lamp Bead Specifications
6. The circuit schematic diagram of the lamp bead board and the silk screen layout.
7. Key components CDF
8. Product labeling
9. Product parts drawings.
Test items required for fixed lamps:
1. Input test (nominal limit +/-10)
2. Temperature rise test
3. Withstand voltage test (Class I 2U+1000, Class II 2500V)
4. Ground continuity test (the resistance value should not exceed 0.5 ohms)
5. Lifting weight test (4 times gravity, measuring 1H)
6. Rain test (4H without water, single item test/model)
7. Tide test (93% humidity, temperature 25, 168H)
8. Exception testing
9. Stress relief of plastics (specific temperature TE=TI+10)
10. The impact test pays special attention to the places where the fixed lamp test is easy to fail:
1. Enter the test.
2. Temperature rise test (especially the driven TC is easy to get warm)
3. Impact test
4. Rain test (very important, but also particularly prone to failure)
The bulb lamp is UL certified, and the place where the safety test is easy to fail pay special attention to the place where it is easy to fail:
1. Lamp gauge test. (That is, the weight of various lamp holders cannot be standardized)
2. Enter the test.
3. Temperature rise test (fuse 100 degrees, point solution capacitor 105 degrees, varistor 85 degrees)
4. Mechanical strength test of lamp head (one torque, one tension)
What is the most serious consequence of failing to make UL standard test reports for electrical and electronic equipment?
The most serious consequence of not reporting North American safety regulations for electronic equipment is not being blocked by Amazon, but being targeted by competitors under the premise that the merchant is selling well. safety report,
Competitors will entrust U.S. lawyers to send letters to Amazon, requesting to stop selling the company's products, and apply for court proceedings to destroy the company's
All products on Amazon. Not only did merchants lose all their inventory at this point, but they also had to pay attorneys’ letters and destroy products, which could mean the company was essentially driven out of the North American market.