Amazon listing is a place that sellers need to optimize. Listing is an important page for displaying products, introducing products, and selling products. Sellers must pay attention to maintaining them.
Recently, a large number of listings have been taken down by Amazon. There are also many sellers asking why their products cannot be searched at the front desk. The sellers and friends complained one after another: they worked so hard to list on the shelves, but they were taken off the shelves after a short time, which is really unbearable.
Even if the listing was taken down by Amazon, I don’t know the reason! The following Xiaoyi summarizes the reasons why the listing was taken down:
1. Category review. There is no problem with the seller's product itself, but the product category uploaded by the seller needs to be reviewed by Amazon, so it is temporarily blocked for review.
It should be noted that if the new product category of the merchant is inconsistent with the original one, it is best not to bind the original listing, otherwise it will be easily blocked.
2. Variant sharing review. Due to some objective reasons, the product is discontinued, and the seller will merge and share the reviews of the old listing, and the new product is different from the original product category. The seller simply makes changes in the old listing, including the title, five Point description, long description and other information.
This is a violation of Amazon's relevant policies. Once Amazon's background is found, the seller will receive a small red flag warning and remove the listing.
3. Violating Amazon's product policy. The product sent by the seller to FBA is completely new. It is possible that the FBA fulfillment center received the buyer's return and sent it to the customer again. Cause sellers to violate intellectual property rights, sell second-hand as new products, product safety issues, violate restricted product policies, etc.
4. There is a problem of infringement. When the products and individual information in the listing violate copyright infringement, keyword infringement, trademark infringement, appearance infringement, etc., they will also be removed from the shelves.
Sellers can use product inspection and third-party tools to check their own infringements. If the infringement is removed from the listing, the relevant products that have not been blocked should be rectified immediately to avoid the loss from expanding; if it is other aspects, pictures or keywords are infringed. , you can file a targeted appeal and make rectification.
5. Information is not updated in time. If some products are updated or discontinued, but the seller does not update the listing in time, the listing information does not match the real product, resulting in the risk of being judged as a violation by the Amazon platform.
6, inactive out of stock status. When your Listing FBA inventory is sold out, the inactive out-of-stock status will be displayed in the background.
So for Amazon listings to be removed, can sellers avoid prevention?
Of course, it is possible. For example, in the optimization and writing of listings, we must follow the requirements given by Amazon. In the preparation of products, we must pay attention to the problem of infringement, and of course pay attention to the changes on the Amazon platform. For example, Amazon's sudden new requirements for titles and pictures, etc., if sellers do not adjust in time according to the requirements, it will also lead to the removal of Amazon's listing. (Amazon Advertising Tools Free Registration Link:)