Recently, Amazon sellers have removed LED bulbs in large quantities (requires FTC energy efficiency labels), and those without energy efficiency labels have been removed from shelves in large quantities!? How to apply for the FTC energy efficiency label of LED light bulbs/home appliances? How much does it cost? How long is the cycle?
What is a URL? What is the light source tag image URL? For details, please contact Wuxiang Wengong at any time at 181-0279-7454
1. First of all, what is the energy efficiency label required by Amazon! ?
It is understood that according to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) decree, LED lamps entering the US market need to be affixed with energy labels on the packaging box and lamp body to disclose the product's annual power consumption, life and other information to the public.
China is a major producer of LED light bulbs, and North America is an important sales area for Chinese LED light bulbs. According to statistics, one third of China's LED light bulbs are sold to the United States. Among the countries that import LED products from the United States, China accounts for 70%. Above, the removal of LED bulbs this time has caused heavy losses to many domestic lighting factories and Amazon merchants.
2. Amazon FTC energy labeling rules require:
Energy Labeling Rule:
If you list an offer on a product that falls under the Energy Labeling Rule, it's your responsibility to ensure the proper label, icon, or water use information is displayed on the detail page. The federal Energy Labeling Rule requires that these products display:
1.Yellow EnergyGuide labels on detail pages for certain appliances
2.White Lighting Facts labels on detail pages for certain lighting products
3. An energy icon (an encircled capital letter "E") on detail pages for certain lighting products
4.Water use information on detail pages for certain plumbing products
Contact the product manufacturer or private labeler to obtain the proper label, icon, or water use information to comply with the Energy Labeling Rule.
Third, if uploading energy efficiency labels? Here is the upload process on Amazon:
Upload an image to the "Energy Labeling Rules" widget
To upload an image to the "Energy Labeling Rules" widget and display the image (located under the product image on the detail page), please follow the instructions below:
1. Contact the product manufacturer to obtain the URL of the corresponding energy efficiency label or electric light source label image.
2. Download the applicable inventory file template. (Templates that contain fields for energy labeling rules include: [Tools & Home Improvement], [Home & Garden], [Lighting], and [TV/Audio].)
3. Find the corresponding [Energy Efficiency Label (energy_efficiency_image_url)] or [Lighting_facts_image_url] field according to the product, and enter the URL of the label image obtained from the product manufacturer's website.
4. Open [Bulk Upload Products] on Seller Central and upload the inventory file.
What is a URL? What is the light source tag image URL? Find Wuxiang-Wen Gong at any time for details (the avatar in the upper left corner)
Four. LED lamp/home appliance product energy efficiency label processing process:
1. Fill out the application form
2. Provide product information
3. Send samples
4. Test OK
5. Make a report
Cost: According to the actual evaluation of the product!