Many people don't know how to pass the Amazon audit for cpc certification, so today I will share with you my little experience here, hoping to help you.
Recently, many customers are asking about CPC, because Amazon will review CPC FDA FCC UL CE ROHS REACH PSE METI at the end of the year. Let’s talk about CPC first.
Information to be included in the method/step CPC certificate: Product information. All regulations and regulations applicable to the product CPC certification How to pass Amazon to review the importer or manufacturer (US) information: including name, address and telephone.
/IEC 62368-1 International Standard is not legally binding until it is adopted by regions and countries. The mandatory date of the original announcement was extended from June 20, 2019 to December 20, 2020, which is the mandatory implementation date of the second edition of /IEC 62368-1, and also the mandatory date of /IEC 60950-1 and /IEC 60065. Date of revocation.
How cpc certification passes Amazon audit
Contact information for the holder of the test results file supporting the certificate: name, address, email address and phone number. (It can usually be understood as a manufacturer outside the United States) How does cpc certification pass Amazon's audit of the production date and address of the product, the production date must be in the year and month, and the address must be in the city; how does cpc certification pass Amazon's audit and test time and address or the certificate is based on Test report; third-party testing agency information.
CPC Test Project
CPC test items include but are not limited to the following:
15 USC 1278a: Lead in Nonmetallic Children's Products
15 USC 1278a: Lead in Children's Metal Products
15 USC 1278a: Lead in Children's Metal Jewelry
15 USC 2057c: Plasticizers for ortho-polyvinyl chloride plastics in toys and certain children's products
●16 CFR Part 1303: lead paint
●ASTM F963-16: Toy Safety Standard (need to be specific to the chapter)
Information is required for UL certification
1. Product name: provide the full name of the product;
2. Product model: List all product models, varieties or classification numbers that need to be tested in detail;
3. Product nameplate: including product model, electrical parameters, manufacturer information, production date, UL logo;
4. The intended use of the product: home appliances/commercial, indoor/outdoor, etc.;
5. Parts list: detail the components and models (file numbers), rated values, and manufacturers that make up the product;
6. Electrical properties: for electronic and electrical products, provide electrical schematics (circuit diagrams), PCB LAYOUT;
7. Structure diagram: For most products, the structure diagram or exploded diagram, ingredient list, etc. of the product should be provided;
8. Instructions: product instruction manual and installation manual, etc.;
9. Application form: UL special application form corresponding to a specific product