How to do the CE certification of Amazon light string? What standard does Amazon string light use? How much does Amazon light string CE certification cost? How to deal with the DOC of Amazon light string compliance certification? What standard is used for CE certification of string lights?
What are Amazon's requirements for string lights/lightings?
Feedback from a large number of Amazon sellers: light string products on Amazon need to provide CE certification or DOC declaration of conformity!
The original requirements for the light string category of Amazon Europe Europe Station:
1. Company name
2. Seller ID
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. A list of ASINs you are applying to sell
6. The /countries where you would like to sell your product
7. Product image that displays model numbers, CE marking and brand name in a clear picture
8. EC Declaration of Conformity that proves compliance to applicable regulations, which should include, but may not be limited to (depending on features of the device):
a) /EEC Medical Device Directive
b) LVD Directive /EU with reference to EN 60598-2-20:2010 or EN 60598-2-20:2015
c) EMC Directive /EU
d) RED Directive /EU (if Bluetooth is present)
e) BS 1363 (UK only)
9. Documentation from a certified body that your product is tested according to:
a) EN 60598-2-20:2010 or EN 60598-2-20:2015: Luminaires. Particular requirements. Lighting chains.
b) BS 1363 (UK only)
EN 60529: Degrees of protection provided by enclosures IP protection – Must be IP44 or higher (only if outdoor use is claimed)
That is to say, your light string needs to comply with the CE-certified safety regulations EN60598-2-20 and the EMC/EU directive. If the British station is to comply with the BS1363 standard, the protection level of the light string must meet the EN60529 standard! !
How to do CE/DOC certification for string lights/decorative lights/Christmas lights/seasonal lights?
Light string CE/DOC certification process:
1. Fill out the application form
2. Provide product information (instructions, circuit schematics, if there are multiple models, provide a list of model differences)
3. Send samples
5. Issue report/certificate
Cost: Assessed according to the actual situation of the product