1. Amazon CPC certification application process:
1. After signing the contract, the customer fills in the application form and arranges to send samples;
2. After receiving the samples, the laboratory conducts product testing according to the standard requirements;
3. After passing the test, issue a draft report;
4. The customer confirms that there is no problem and issues a formal CPC report.
2. The information to be included in the CPC certificate:
1. Product information (name and description);
2. All laws and regulations applicable to the product;
3. Manufacturer information: including name, address and phone number;
4. The production date and address of the product, the production date must be in the month and year, and the address must be in the city;
5. Detection time and address;
6. Third-party testing agency information (CPSC-approved laboratory): name, address, contact number;
7 Third-party testing agency information (CPSC-approved laboratory): name, address, contact number.
3. The CPC has announced a total of 38 standards, mainly involving the following testing contents:
1. CPSIA total lead and phthalates;
2. American toy standard ASTMF963;
3. Electric toys safety standard 16 CFR Part 1505;
4 Rattle toys require 16 CFR Part 1510; .
5 pacifier safety standard 16 CFR Part 1511;
6 Burning performance of children's clothing and carpets, such as 16 CFR Part 1610;
7 Children's products: baby carriages, cribs, fences, harnesses, safety seats, bicycle helmets and other product standards.
4. The certificate (CPC) must meet the following requirements:
1. Include product name and description;
2. Contains the name of the manufacturer;
3. Include the date and place where the product was produced
4. Include the date and location of the product tested;
5. Include the name, address of the laboratory where the test was performed;
6. Include a list of consumer product safety regulations for which the product is certified.
5. CPC certification must meet the following standards: .
1.15 USC 2057c: Phthalate content requirements in toys and children's products;
2. ASTM f963-16, consumer safety standard specification for toy safety;
3.15 USC 1278a: Lead content requirements in children's products;
4. 16 CFR Part 1303, the prohibition of lead paint and lead paint requirements for toys and other children's products;
5.16 CFR Part 1501, which meets the requirements of the small section prohibiting toys and other articles intended for children under 3 years of age as a choking inhalation or swallowing hazard.
6. The CPC test items are as follows:
1. Initial test: the first test of the product;
2. Material change test: if there is a change in the material, test it;
3. Periodic test: as a supplement to the material change test, if continuous production, no material change must be carried out at least once a year – a periodic test;
4. Component testing: in general, the finished product is tested, and in some specific cases, all components can be tested to prove the compliance of the final product;
5. The Children's Product Certificate can only be tested by an accredited third-party testing laboratory, based on the certificate issued by the test report.
7. The cycle of CPC certification:
Certification period: 5-7 working days (can be expedited)