What is PSE certification MET filing
For details, please consult the engineering engineer: 151-3562-9064 Same as V
In Japan, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) is the regulatory agency responsible for the Electrical and Material Safety Act, which regulates the manufacture and sale of electrical and electronic products to prevent potential hazards. The electrical and electronic products stipulated in this law are divided into specific electrical appliances and materials (Class A) and non-specific electrical appliances and materials (Class B). Obligation to ensure that the appliance meets the mandatory technical requirements and to affix the applicable PSE mark on the appliance before placing the appliance on the market.
PSE certified product series:
1. 165 kinds of A products are as follows:
1. Wires and cables, fuses, wiring equipment (electrical accessories, lighting equipment, etc.), current limiters, transformers, ballasts
2. Electrical appliances, power application machinery (household appliances), electronic applications, mechanical equipment (high frequency epilator)
3. Other AC electrical equipment (electric shock insects, DC power supply devices), carrying engines
2. 333 Class B products are divided into 7 parts:
1. Simple wiring sleeve and junction box;
2. Simple single-phase motors between 100V and 300V;
3. Household electrical appliances;
4. Household appliances or video products;
5. Use light or civilian or household products;
6. Household and commercial electronic products;
7. Other electrical products between 100V and 300V.
PSE certification needs to prepare data:
1. Application submission information: business license, application form;
2. Test preparation information:
1) CB report (including Japanese difference test);
2) Layout diagram;
3) PCB design drawings related to safety regulations;
4) Specifications of transformer and coil part;
5) List of key components and their certificates;
6) Japanese manual or assembly manual;
7) Japanese nameplates and warning signs (including PSE logos and notified supplier names);
8) Structure data table;
9) List of production and calibration certificates used in factory production.
3. Provide samples for testing: at least two main test models and one for each derived model.
PSE certification cycle:
PSE round 5-7 working days (fill out application form, send test samples)
PSE lozenge 3-5 weeks (complete information, samples without rectification)