I am very honored that you can read my information. The Amazon UL standard test report certification is our company's advantageous product, ensuring that the appeal is successful and normal sales. The service is thoughtful, fast, and the cycle is short. Welcome to consult.
We have engineers with many years of experience and an excellent and professional marketing team. Our CTT company has more than 80 employees, including more than 20 technicians and more than 30 business elites. CTT company is committed to high-quality service, rich industry experience and professional technical knowledge, and assists domestic and foreign manufacturers to successfully obtain product certification in various countries Certificate to help manufacturers expand overseas markets. Provide high-quality and fast "one-stop" services such as certification application, standard consultation, testing, technical support, countermeasures and certification for many enterprises, which will ensure that you can achieve great market benefits with the shortest time and the most reasonable cost. .
Consulting Hotline: Chenggong: 15135629064 V
1. What is the difference between UL test report and UL certification?
The United States is a country with very strict safety requirements. All electronic product manufacturers in the United States have required relevant safety inspections many years ago. With the continuous improvement of Amazon's strategic position in global commerce, overseas electronic devices continue to flow into the US market through Amazon, and the US does not have mandatory safety inspections for overseas electronic product manufacturers. A series of electronic product fire incidents occurred before. In response to this situation, on September 24, 2017, the relevant US departments issued a law specifically for e-commerce, requiring Amazon to be obliged to notify overseas e-commerce sellers selling on the Amazon platform to provide relevant safety measures. Before submitting the UL standard test report, Amazon must order the merchant to stop selling. And it is required that the test report must be a qualified report issued by a laboratory accredited by the /ILAC ISO 17025 standard.
What is the most serious consequence of failing to make a UL standard test report for electrical and electronic equipment?
The most serious consequence of not reporting North American safety regulations for electronic equipment is not being blocked by Amazon, but being targeted by competitors under the premise that the merchant is selling well. safety report,
Competitors will entrust U.S. lawyers to send letters to Amazon to stop selling the company's products and apply for court proceedings to destroy all of the company's products on Amazon. Not only did merchants lose all their inventory at this point, but they also had to pay attorneys’ letters and destroy the product, which could mean the company was essentially driven out of the North American market.
3. The UL1310 standard test items are as follows:
1. Leakage current test
2. Leakage current test and dielectric withstand voltage test after tidal treatment
3. Output voltage test
4. Enter the test
5. Maximum input test
6. Calibration of overcurrent protection devices
7. Full load output current measurement
8. Normal temperature test
9. Withstand voltage test
10. Induced voltage test
11. Durability test of overcurrent protection device and overtemperature protection device
12. Overload and durability testing of switches and controllers
13. Overload test of secondary switch
14. Operational testing
15. Exception testing
16. Insulation material testing
17. Pull test
18. Back thrust test
19. In-line device pin reliability test
20. Contact reliability test of in-line equipment
21. Abuse testing
22. Ground conductor test
23. Stress Relief Test
4. What is the process for handling the UL test report?
1. Fill in the product information application form provided by the laboratory,
2. Provide sample information;
3. Send test samples;
4. Test OK;
5. Publish a draft test report to let customers confirm that some information about the product is wrong;
6. The customer confirms that it is correct and then issues a formal test report;