1. Introduction of AS/NZS ISO8124 "Australia and New Zealand Toy Safety Standards":
The AS/NZS ISO8124 standard is based on ISO 8124-1: 2009, with the addition of Australian domestic standard changes, and specifies general safety, construction and labelling requirements for children's toys, as well as test methods. Enquiry: TEL: 151 3562 9064
The standard is designed to reduce the potential hazards to children posed by toy use, whether in the toy's intended mode of use (normal use) or in an unintended mode of use (inappropriate use). Standards apply to children under the age of 14.
2. AS/NZS ISO8124 "Australia and New Zealand Toy Safety Standard" test items:
AS/NZS ISO8124-1: Mechanical and Physical Properties
AS/NZS ISO8124-2: Flammability
AS/NZS ISO8124-3: Transfer of certain elements
Client reported test passing cases:
3. AS/NZS ISO8124 test process:
1) Fill out the test application form;
2) Determine the test age group: under three years old or all ages.
3) Provide test samples;
4) Sign the test contract;
5) Arrange the test;
6) Pass the test and issue a qualified test report.