Introduction to the UL867 test report process for electrostatic air purifiers
Air purifiers, also known as "air cleaners", air purifiers, and purifiers, refer to decoration pollution that can absorb , decompose or transform various air pollutants (generally including PM2.5 , dust, pollen, odor , formaldehyde, etc. , bacteria, allergens, etc.), products that effectively improve air cleanliness, are mainly divided into household , commercial, industrial, and building.
With the development of the Amazon platform, there are more and more products, and the platform's quality control of products will become more and more strict. For live products to be listed on Amazon, relevant UL reports are required , and test reports issued by ISO 17025-qualified laboratories are required for normal sales and restoration of links.
The difference between UL certification and UL test report :
UL certification is a voluntary certification, which requires testing products and auditing factories, and auditing once a quarter. The cost is high, the time is long, and the auditing of factories is very strict.
The UL test report is to issue a qualified test report after selecting the corresponding UL standard for the product to pass the test. Low cost, short cycle, no need to audit the factory. Can be used for Amazon audit, customs clearance is invalid.
The general test items for UL certification include:
1. Input test: 2. Tide test; 3. Steel ball impact test; 4. Contact current test; 5. Label durability test; 6. Creepage distance and clearance; 7. Drop test: 8. Electric strength test: 9 . Capacitor discharge test: 10 Working voltage; 11. Stress reduction test: 12 Abnormal test: 13 Resistance current circuit test: 14. Power cord pull test: 15 Load test: 16 Heat and flame resistance: 17 Power limit test: 18 Stability Test; 19. In-line equipment torque test; 20. Ball pressure test: 21. Protective earth impedance: 22. Temperature rise test: 23. Radiation, toxicity and similar hazards: 24. Other items.
Air purifier UL867 test report process:
1. The applicant submits an application.
2. The applicant fills in the application form, and the instructions and technical documents are provided to the laboratory together.
3. The laboratory determines the test standards and test items based on the situation and category of the seller's platform and makes a quotation.
4. The applicant confirms the quotation and the two parties sign an agreement.
5. After passing the test, a UL test report will be issued.
For specific details, we will make a reasonable quotation and cycle according to your product.