2022 is destined to be a very unusual year for Amazon sellers, with waves of unresolved waves, and recently another seller broke the news that they had received a yellow warning from Amazon: "Warning! A serious incident has occurred in your account, which has caused the account to be blocked. The risk of deactivation." The seller once fell into a panic situation. Frightened.
But the seller said that his account has never been swiped. But in January this year, it received a warning of manipulating the rankings.
So what is ranking manipulation?
Manipulation of rankings: that is, swiping orders without evaluation, only sales, ranking, and no evaluation.
Personally, if there is a complaint entry, it is best to complain about the sales performance, and don’t wait for the performance to drop by itself. After all, Amazon likes to turn over old accounts.
Is it a problem with the hijacked account? Sometimes the hijacked account is closed or the order is swiped, which will also affect the hijacked account. Amazon is really perverted.
I don’t know if I have specifically asked the American customer service to find out what caused it, or do a store physical examination to see what the problem is, so that I can prescribe the right medicine. Blind appeal is also easy to lose opportunities. There are not many opportunities for appeal.
Why am I getting such a warning?
Editor’s analysis: Because Amazon is more strict about price now, and in order to prevent malicious competition between sellers and sellers, it does not allow relatively large price fluctuations, such as doubling the price, or sharply reducing the price, all of which are It is possible to receive a warning from Amazon.
Summarizing the reasons for being judged by Amazon to manipulate rankings:
1. Brushing orders, urging reviews, etc.
2. Significant increase in sales in a short period of time
3. Malicious operations of competitors
4. Abnormal price fluctuations
If you receive a warning, don't panic, check your account first and see if there is a yellow appeal button above your account.
1. If not, first check to see if your products are not compliant, and you can also check whether your account has violated regulations before and whether you have been dealt with in violation of regulations, so as to check account risks.
2. If there is an appeal button, try to appeal as much as possible. Sellers who have violated the above rules should try to confess as much as possible. Don't wait until the account is finally blocked before regretting it.
Walrus provides you with free consultation, welcome to contact Xiaobian!
Xiaobian reminds you:
Amazon "surprise" sellers all the time, so that sellers were caught off guard, and Amazon's ongoing problems caused the impact. It leaves many sellers feeling exhausted, not knowing when Amazon will actually stop, and all sellers can do is play by Amazon's rules.
In the above situation, if the sellers are unfortunate enough to encounter, please consult us for help!