I believe that sellers who have known Amazon all know that Amazon is a relatively strict platform, and the same is true for goods warehousing. So how should we package the products and send them to Amazon warehouse to be compliant? So what details do we need to pay attention to?
1. Use six side hard packing box with complete lid.
2. Each box in the shipment must have its own unique Amazon logistics box number label (printed from “shipment processing progress”).
3. When using pallet transportation, each pallet needs to be pasted with four Amazon logistics pallet number labels, one in the center of each side. Each box on the pallet also needs to be labeled with its own unique Amazon logistics box number.
4. If the original package is used to deliver the goods, please paste the unique Amazon logistics package number label on the outside of the large carton.
5. If you want to reuse the box, be sure to remove the original shipping label, bar code or mark on the box.
6. Use opaque tape to cover the existing bar code, or use black felt thick head to stroke off the bar code, making it non scannable. This prevents the wrong barcode from being scanned inadvertently during reception.
7. All goods are packed separately.
8. Use appropriate packaging materials.
9. It is recommended to use transparent strong adhesive tape for distribution.
10. Fill 2 inches of cushioning between each item and the inside of the box.
11. After packing the box, shake it gently. When shaking, the goods in the box should not move.
12. The use of boxes at least 6 x 4 x 1 inches in size and weighing at least 1 pound (but not more than 25.00 inches in length on either side and less than 50.00 pounds in total weight) can reduce the delay in reception. (Note: after inch and pound, convert the following units to cm and kg)
13. Do not use point of sale boxes. A point of sale box is part of the product you sell and usually contains only one product. (for example, a coffee machine that is transported and sold in its original packaging.)
14. Please do not use the open box which is usually used to display the goods. (for example, a box with an opening in the front or a box without a cover.)
15. Do not use a racket size box (also known as “Gaylord”).
16. Do not use rope, tape or outer packaging (plastic or paper).
17. Do not bundle multiple boxes together.
18. Please be sure to choose the right size box for the goods you want to deliver. If the container is too large, you need to fill it with enough packing material to prevent the box from collapsing by the heavy boxes stacked on it during transportation.
Tip: in order to obtain the best protection effect, please use a new single-layer corrugated shipping container with a strong burst resistance or crush resistance mark.
19. For a box containing multiple standard size items, the length of either side of the box shall not exceed 25.00 inches. If the box contains large items larger than 25.00 inches in length, the box may exceed the 25.00 inch limit. Oversized boxes containing large items may be subject to transportation restrictions, additional fees or rejected by the operation center.
20. The weight of the carton package should not exceed 22.5kg (50 pounds) at most. If the weight of a single product exceeds 22.5kg (50 pounds), the label of “team lift” should be pasted on the carton, indicating that the team is required to operate; if the weight of the carton exceeds 45kg (100 pounds), the label of “mech lift” should be pasted on the carton, indicating that the machine is required to operate.
21. The weight of the carton containing jewelry and watch should not exceed 18kg (40 pounds).
22. Cartons and packing materials (such as liners and fillers) must fully protect the goods during transportation. If the goods are packed with packaging materials that are not accepted by Amazon operation center, the goods will be rejected or additional packaging fees will be charged.
23. The goods in small package express (SPD) should be packed in separate boxes, and each box should be labeled with a shipping label. These are usually small shipments sent through DHL, UPS, FedEx or local postal services.
24. Small package express (SPD) delivered by cooperative carrier: each cargo can only have 200 boxes at most.
25. Small package express (SPD) delivered by non cooperative carriers: each package can only have 500 boxes at most.
26. If your product is a combination sale, you also need to pay attention to:
Package items (e.g. Hot Wheels 6-Pack NASCAR special package sold as a single item) must be marked with package mark on the package. Add a label on the product to clearly indicate that the product will be received and sold as a single product. For example, “package sales,” “ready to ship,” or “this is a package product. Do not split.
Failure to comply with the warehousing requirements, safety requirements and commodity restrictions of Amazon logistics may lead to the rejection, abandonment or return of your goods by Amazon operations center, prohibit you from shipping goods to Amazon operations center in the future, or charge additional fees for the non-compliance behavior of your pretreatment in Amazon operations center. So we must strictly abide by the relevant requirements of Amazon to prevent the situation of empty money and goods.
That’s what amzwizard is going to share with you today about the compliance requirements of goods sent to Amazon warehouse. If you encounter problems I can not list, you can contact me directly to help you