As we all know, it is extremely difficult for sellers to stand out from other brands in the same category of Amazon, and compete with friends for the attraction of new customers. Therefore, customer retention marketing is a necessary skill for sellers. This paper focuses on the writing skills of e-commerce marketing email in retention marketing, so as to help the store to continuously connect with customers.
As store sales increase, sellers must begin to build positive relationships with customers in order to continue to develop their retained business. Amazon e-mail marketing is one of the more effective methods. Taking time to improve the customer experience can make all the differences.
The role of e-commerce marketing copywriting is to enhance potential customer value, provide support and build stronger customer relationships. For FBA sellers, it turns out that well executed e-marketing emails can attract positive reviews and repeat customers.
What can e-commerce marketing email copywriting do for sellers?
As an Amazon seller, the biggest advantages of using email copywriting are these.
1. Get more favorable comments – improve the overall experience of customers and remind them to leave comments, which will encourage them to take actions to increase the search weight of products in the same category.
2. Prevent negative reviews – many customers leave negative comments to vent their sense of loss in shopping. And the seller enters early through the email, shows the customer your care and help, makes good use of the power of the email, may be able to turn the one star evaluation into a positive one!
3. Attract repeat customers – when customers have a good purchase experience, they are more likely to return to buy more products.
What should I pay attention to in writing e-mail marketing copywriting?
The following are some basic principles. On the premise that the content complies with Amazon’s terms of service, you should:
1. Determine the target and send the corresponding content, and use the no difference mail group sending mode will further reduce the retention probability. The goal can be to ask for customer reviews, or to reinforce the desire to buy by sending content that might be of interest through historical purchases.
2. Provide excellent customer service – it’s important to make sure that the e-mail lets customers know that the store is ready to help, or that they can offer advice when they need it, showing concern and attention to them.
3. Provide additional value – by providing content with more value than other sellers, give customers a reason to leave a positive comment. This can include product tutorial, information map, and related e-book supporting.
4. Include links to external websites / Stores – this will directly violate Amazon’s terms of service and will be strictly restricted. Instead, let them do something desirable on Amazon, such as leaving comments.
5. Reduce the pile up of images – a small sign at the top of the email and an image in the body are enough. Too many images in the content may trigger the spam filter.
Finally, sellers can also use some e-mail sending tools to send corresponding e-mails at the right time. Automatic e-mails can be represented as robots and spam, or they can be sent like a real customer service, depending on how they are set up. Move quickly and start e-mail marketing!