This article sorts out the special content of negative reviews, hoping to help sellers better deal with this problem.
1. The seller uses the 5-star system to feedback the rating:
Positive feedback: 5 or 4 stars
Central feedback: 3 stars
Negative fssdback: 2 stars or 1 star
2. Amazon uses the following formula to calculate the seller’s Feedback Score:
Formula: feedback score = total praise / total evaluation
Note: the total number of evaluations is based on the best 30, 90, 365 days or accumulated over time.
For example, suppose the following is a seller’s rating score for each level
Total praise (5 + 4) = 90
Total number of evaluations (1 to 5 stars) = 100
Feedback score = total praise / total evaluation = 90.0%
How to respond to Amazon’s negative reviews?
1. Apologize and express understanding and sympathy for the customer’s dissatisfaction reviews
2. Politely and professionally ask about customer dissatisfaction and product deficiencies
3. Express willingness to help and solve customer problems, such as exchange and refund
4. Heartfelt thanks and highlight the importance of customer reviews to yourself, pretend to be pitiful, praise and remember! No matter the buyers leave good reviews and negative reviews! First of all, show that you are willing to take the time to write down reviews! Sometimes when you are willing to offer him free goods, she will report you to Amazon
After that, we start to show our apologies for the poor reviews and specific improvement methods (such as sincere apology and refund). Then we show the sincerity of customer service, let the other party know that his opinions are seriously valued, and give customers the feeling of being respected. (the following is the reference template), the more important thing is, do not negotiate with the buyer: refund to you, but please leave a good review.
Log in to the Amazon website and click you account at the top right. Select your orders. Drop down the date range on the right to select the order date, and then click go. Find the order location and click view order details under order placed date on the left to view the order details. Pull the page to your seller feedback and click Remove. Select a reason to remove the review and click Remove feedback to remove the review.
Note: the buyer will have a 90 day evaluation period and a 60 day removal period. If there is no remove button next to the review, the 60 day removal period has passed.
If it’s a hostile review from a competitor
There are several conventional treatment methods
1) Sort out and provide all kinds of evidence as soon as possible: purchase orders, invoices, and supporting documents of brand authorization to prove that the products are genuine, not fake and imitated;
2) Open a case to Amazon seller’s platform or directly appeal by email and report. If the centralized and continuous evaluation is poor, it can also explain to Amazon that it is a malicious attack from competitors, and ask Amazon to provide help;
3) After Amazon accepts it, it usually makes a judgment based on the competitors’ historical shopping records, IP information, shopping routes, past reviews and other information. The seller should explain to Amazon the losses caused by your listing, and pay attention to the follow-up process, so as to speed up the processing progress of Amazon;
4) We need to increase orders as soon as possible, praise review, click more 5-star helpful, and try our best to minimize the loss.
In short, when a product has negative reviews, in addition to taking quick measures to delete the negative reviews, we should consider whether the product is worth doing, how to improve it, whether the maintenance cost is too high, and find the root of the negative reviews.